Patient Participation Group
We have a Patient Participation Group at the Medical Centre, developed to:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Help patients take more responsibility for their health
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
If you are interested in taking part, please do not hesitate to contact:
on 01274 782080
or enquire at reception. You can also print off a copy of the invite letter to hand in at reception to register your interest click on JOIN THE PPG NOW tab above.
PPG Events and meetings 2020
Patient Engagement Local Improvement Scheme – Annual Report 2019/20
PPG Meeting Dates 2020
PPG Meeting Minutes 12 February 2020
Special February 2020 Dates
1. Thursday 27th February 2020 start time 1.00pm - Help with completing GP Patient Survey
Have a look at our latest flyer!!!
BiltonPPG Well Done!!!
Recent reports and Minutes of meetings 2019
Patient Engagement Local Improvement Scheme – Annual Report 2018/19
PPG Meeting dates 2019
PPG Minutes 21.02.19
PPG Special Meeting 7.8.2019
PPG Minutes 14.8.19
PPG Minutes 17.10.19
PPG Minutes 11.11.2019
Family Fun day - What we raised!!!
YOU SAID WE DID - Results from our patient survey 2019
Patient Survey 2019 "You Said We Did"!!!