Ring our main switchboard number on (01274) 782080 to book an appointment.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day.
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a GP of your choice.
- The surgery operates a open assessment sit and wait clinic from 8.30am on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please call on the day and you will be advised of a time to come in and sit and wait to be seen. The expected wait times can vary from 20mins to 1hour, but we advise that in extreme cases the wait time is 2 hours.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a clinician. He or she will ring on the telephone number you have given. Please try and ensure you leave a landline contact number where possible
- Appointments can also be made via SystmOnline which is an online service whereby patients can book appointments and request medication. Please ask at reception for details as you will need to be provided with login details to access this service.
You can help us by: