We are proud to be able to offer the NHS APP
Click http://bit.ly/2ZV1C2K for more details on what the app can do for you.
With the NHS App you can:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register - Remember now you need to opt out if you don't want to be an organ donator
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
How can I get the APP
The NHS App lets you book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services.
Depending on your Phone the NHS App - Go to Play Store (Andriod) or App Store (Iphone) and download the app and install it.
Once the app is downloaded onto your phone please carry out the detailed instructions as per the Help file below.
We will be holding drop in sessions at Bilton Medical Centre to help our patients with the registration process, or you can call and speak to Tanver Khan - IT Lead
NHS APP - How to register and setup the app