Ring our main switchboard number on (01274) 782080 to book an appointment.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day.
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a GP of your choice.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a clinician. He or she will ring on the telephone number you have given. Please try and ensure you leave a landline contact number where possible
- Appointments can also be made via SystmOnline which is an online service whereby patients can book appointments and request medication. Please ask at reception for details as you will need to be provided with login details to access this service.
You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10am
- Ringing for the results of tests after 1pm.